..and this is what I feel
Lost someone I adore so much (again)
Someone make me drool
Someone make me wrote this chirping
You'll never think
This is for you, Boy!
It seems ridiculous
But, it’s fully for you
Truly
You'll never guess that
I keep an eye of you everytime
Watching you from the back
I did same like you did
I love you, but I can't
Expected you will know why
But, hopeless
You’ll never realize
Meaningless
I justify
Blame me
If I make you crestfallen
I’m just stupidiot girl
Yippee-kai-yay
Let me keep in the deepest of the heart
I don’t want you to know
I don’t want anybody know
There is no guarantee
I’m not sure for tomorrow
But, If He given a desire
There will be a smile on my face
Oooh, I don’t want to make a promise
I don’t wan’t to expect a lot
I just want you to know
I love you, but I can’t
And remember,
I'm not despair
I keep walking without you
Hasta la Vista
By: Laurent
24th of November
2011
CAH COPAS:P
ReplyDeleteoriginal by Laurent wi
ReplyDelete